Sunday, May 10, 2009

PeNang tRip [ Day 1 ]

== Dec Penang Trip ==

At the end , exam has over. IS time to have some fun and release some stress ^^
As we plan earlier .. so we decided to go penang for out so call "post-graduation trip" LOL
Some how at the very beginning my lovely joyce sister said that she can join BUT she reject when she is telling me she is working and she cannot take off ... @.@ i was so upset...

So at the morning she send me a "enjoy ur trip" msg ... ok .
.. we chit chat abit ... n before we depart , Alan told me there is a surprise .. he dun wan 2 tell me ,
which he say he will tell us when in the bus... ok FINE .. i WAIT ... == '''

My mom fetch me , jamie , ling , fei to pudu... allright we
bought 2.30pm bus ticket which we arrived by 1pm ... so early ... and alan went off to some
where at 2pm... and a so call SURPRISE appear infront of me at 2.15pm ... WAT!!! i cannot believe .... my br
ain stuck about few seconds.. n my brain start to think " is this jie " ... ok then chifei say is ur sis
ter here ... n he ask me 2 touch her .... LOL... and suddenly i smile... i feel SO SO happy suddenly...
JIE! u cheer me up .... thx god 4 blessing me which give me such a good present to penang... yeah ... happy happy n still HAPPY

a bokeh shoot at pudu .... with 50mm f1.8 ... oh i love the bokeh


We take 5 hrs journey to reach penang.. so here is some shoot

the taxi charge us RM 20 per car which is expensive... Penang taxi din use the metering unlike KL taxi ... oh god ....
we take about 20minutes to berjaya hotel ... thx 2 leslie mom which we get 2 stay a 4 stars hotel for free ... tq leslie ..

* warm up post* LOL .... stay tune

1 comment:

  1. i know u LOVE surprise ady..haha

    o.O snakey salmon fishy O.o

    ReplyDelete