Monday, February 9, 2009

29/1/09 the begining of my photograhpy

29/1/09


on the 29/1/09 during CNY i bought a canon EOS 1000D ~~ yahoo~~ i can snap pic around =p
thx my cousin who get me a good price...hehe....
eventually i plan to buy it after my exam... since i know i can't control myself over to snap pic... but since he might be not free after all ... so i decided to buy on tis day .... around 2k for everything.

<-- tis is how the camera looks like . is a DSLR everyone seems curious 1) why i bought a DSLR? Simply bcoz i fall in love with photography. 2) why suddenly u love to photograph? hmm is not so suddenly... i like it since the 1st touch with my friens (vini) 1000D ... cool!~ i snap some pic ... and is not hard to use the camera. And i duno y i hav an idea to purchase or to say own a DSLR. 3) why DSLR n nt a normal compact camera ? coz i love more than just self snapping perhaps ? i hope i could shoot nice image and keep it good memory not only for me , n also for my friends n family all ppl around. the world is full of wonderful scence. =) hmm I SAVE my own money to purchase tis DSLR~~ coz i knew my parents wouldn't support such expensiv n unneccasary stuff for me. must take good care on it... mayb after i get a job n stable income, i will affort more n upgrade. n more into it. every1 will appreaciate smtg that is hard 2 achieve . sometime ppl won't appreciate things that get easily done. same goes to me. So i will sayang my DSLR alot~~ loving it! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- after i purchase at the morning... went midvalley with my mom to watch movie with my cousin ...haha... n so of co i snap some pic ... the stall beside the stage.. wit my cute mummymy mom is looking on me ~~


my cousin posing.. have a long Q for the ticket.. so, free 2 snap her la... hehe...
oh we watched all well end wel l... is a very funny HK movie.. special make for CNY..

went to MPH before the movie start ... snap around...

the deco for at the mid hall ... nice~

oh my cousin sis was taking the cute cow.... happy ox year~

No comments:

Post a Comment