Tuesday, February 10, 2009

animation


oh tis pic my frien send it 2 me on 4/2/09 ..one of her character that she design. OH~she has tons of assignment that will nvr finish. Glad tat she still rmb me always.. im glad to hav u as my gd frien.

she currently studying at the one academy.. hmmm... when old day at secondary ... she used 2 draw, n i always keep her drawing book as collection.. and i always take out n see (lol u didn't know coz i din tell u) . i know u since im form 1. same class. I was so quite since im from chinese school n nt a eng background family . every1 was speaking eng n malay. = =
ya i rmb when form2 only we get 2 close wit each other. and at the same time 4 of us, me , u , grace n lizz.
miss those day we went tuition together.. ><

although we seldom c each other n since long time 4 of us nvr meet up alr!! BUT i will always always rmb 3 of u ..!! i MISS u all

No comments:

Post a Comment