Tuesday, February 10, 2009

rojak version close up

some close up pic that i have upload to flickr.. lol ... y i post again .. = =
all the pic below is smtg frm my room... shoot during exam... study~


canon, delighting u always =)

my idol leehom cap~~
haha his previous album 'gai shi ying siong' in eng 'heroes of the earth' . awesome .. so i went to his concert at 2007 with my brother.. he is good in live...oh ya i bought the shirt as well .. its looks really cool... :D

hole: haha ppl nvr know where i capture tis pic ... bt i was surprise that i could capture tis pic... such a sudden idea... is the hole in my camera bag~ .. anyway .... 1 of my favorite pic... jz duno y i love it so much... so much inspiration .

lol ... 1 of my bf ... no music no life ... love music ... i think music accompany me all the time .. lots of inspiration ..
i love every kinds of music... pop , acoustic, even classical music . ya in different lenguage. sometimes like spanish, frensh.. :P
accompany me even when im sad , happy, crazy~ .. spend many time listening music everyday

keychain : a souvenir from joyce after her vacation to sabah . nice keychain. haha it stick wit my bag .. thx jie!

tis doll looks sad n blur all the time ... m i look like tis doll? lol. . it was followed me since im small.. even after i move my house .. the doll still hanging in my room .. duno y

tis doll... is a christmas gift.. cute.. like it too... lol place it on my table

the apple keyboard!!! lol my bro influence me lots bout apple.. he currently using the apple mac mini... it is so small .. salute n impress for steve job.. gd job for ur design n product .. impress

= = my mom blanket. the flower look nice.. i choose 4 her = =

my bro converse bag ..

some in my bro room... the ruller looks stunning ? got nice body shApe

cloth bought frm zara obviously..


1 of my jeans.. somehw i think i should increase the shutter speed cz it looks abit blur .. abit soft

that the end of cny~~ i love mandarin .... must eat when its still in cold~ anyway .. my house still alots for me to eat .. spoil very fast.... coz of exam i din eat .... i think i should speed up ...

No comments:

Post a Comment